Monday, April 30, 2012

Roomba - Product that I love

A friend asked me recently to think about some products that I would love to manage.  Roomba was the first thing I could think of.  I acquired my first Roomba almost a year ago and liked it so much that I bought another one as a gift for my parents.  The Roomba is a great product because it solves a very common problem  in an unconventional, but effective way.

As the parent of a toddler (think spills and dirt), I love switching on my Roomba when stepping out of the house and coming back to a clean room.  What a time saver!  Some features that I would introduce in the Roomba (or other products in the portfolio) would be -


  1. Ability to clean stairs
  2. Make it less noisy
  3. Ability to mow my lawn 
  4. Ability to remove dust from furniture (a la swiffer)
  5. Ability to clear cobwebs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While we are at it, would it be nice if it paid my bills, printed money, cooked food, changed the oil in my car....

:-)