Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tools for the Starving Entrepreneur

I found a couple of very interesting (and free) tools that I wish I had known about earlier -
  1. SSL Explorer, an SSL based VPN solution. The company behind this product, 3SP, got acquired by Barracuda, but this product is still available from Sourceforge
  2. VirtualBox virtualization products. This is a wonderful product and is available for most platforms, including Macs. Quite likely this will be discontinued after the Oracle acquisition of Sun is complete, so download it ASAP. As an aside, Oracle already has 2 virtualization products - their own xen-based one and one from their Virtual Iron acquisition.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Creately is a good startup tool i think it has helped me a lot in my venture, as a entrepreneur I think collaboration and cloud support is needed by most startups

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.